Monday, September 7, 2015

Introduction

       Hello! My name is Kelly Brunner and I am a super senior here at UWEC. I am studying Elementary Education with a Spanish and TESOL minor. I am from Savage, MN which is a southern suburb of the Twin Cities. I have two siblings who are both younger than me. They are my best friends and I love getting to spend time with them while I'm at home. One of my favorite places other than my home and Eau Claire is my cabin. We go there almost every weekend in the summer. I enjoy swimming, kyaking, boating, tubing, and spending time with my cabin neighbors. Some other things I enjoy are reading, dancing, working out, hanging out with my family and friends, and meeting new people. I have loved going to school here at UWEC mainly because of my involvement in Housing and Residence Life as well as student organizations. This is my second year as a resident assistant which I absolutely love doing.
My RA staff and I at training camp




2 comments: